This stunning ivory Reem Acra Heavenly Lace gown has an A-line Godet skirt, with a strapless, exposed bustier bodice, and hand sewn Alencon lace appliqués over gorgeous tulle. The gown is lined and has zip closure in the back.
The natural waistline means the dress doesn’t slide down, and it’s perfect for dancing and moving around without having to constantly drag up the top.
The dress comes with removable lace trim that clips in on the inside of the cups and adds 1 inch to the cups for a little bit of extra coverage, if desired ($150 value). Seen in photo #3
Included in the price is a removable Reem Acra horsehair trim tulle skirt, with velcro closure in the back. The skirt was used for extra volume and layering during the ceremony. It adds a different look/dimension (value: $800). Seen in photo #3
The dress has been worn once, and is in MINT condition, not one bead or thread out of place.
ALL PHOTOS ARE COPYRIGHT OF THE BRIDE, AND DISPLAY THE ACTUAL DRESS FOR SALE IN THIS LISTING. PLEASE INQUIRE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND INFO.
- Alterations: Cups were brought closer together by 1 inch, and tiny clips were sown in for removable lace trim (if desired. Standard alterations were made to the length of the dress, as well as to the bodice to perfectly size it.
- Preservation Method: The dress has not been dry cleaned, due to anticipation of it being shipped (and wrinkled during shipping). This way the new bride can steam the dress only once, to preserve the delicate lace and embroidery.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: toronto, ON
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.