I absolutely adore this dress but did not end up wearing it to my wedding.
The dress is light, flowy, ethereal, and very comfortable, made from high-quality 100% ivory silk.
Comes with a lovely cream silk charmeuse sash (I have a couple of lace sashes for sale that would also be pretty with this dress, let me know if you’re interested!).
The tag was cut off (since it shows through the back) but I still have it, as well as the original garment bag and hanger.
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed (I am 5'7" and was wearing flats) and the bodice was taken in a bit at the side seams to fit my measurements (waist 27", bust 34", 32B). I still have the material that was cut off the bottom if you'd like to use it for anything!
- Preservation Method: The dress was never worn and is still in its original condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Bloomington, IN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.