When I first slipped this dress on at Saja, I instantly knew it was the right one for me. I bought it on the spot, having not tried on more than a few dresses. I loved its simple elegance and flattering lines. I also knew I wanted to dance all night at my wedding instead of being constrained in some tight nightmare of a mermaid cut, and the flowy chiffon of this dress hit the spot (see photos!) I wore it for my May 11th 2013 indoor wedding and loved it. There are few minor imperfections (most probably from dancing all night!) The very bottom hem of the outer chiffon layer has some discoloration from the floor (see photo). I do not believe this would be an issue at all if you were planning on hemming it more. There is also a very faint stain under one of the arms, but it is only noticeable if you look very close. I can email a picture of that as well if you’re interested. All in all, it’s still a beautiful dress, and I would love for someone else to have a night as magical as I did in it.
Some more info:
• Color: Ivory, White
• Silhouette: Ballgown/empire waist
• Material: Silk Chiffon, Sash Embellishment, silk lining
• Neckline: Off shoulder
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed slightly so that when I wore it with flats it just brushed the ground (I'm 5'8''). The sash was also sewn onto the dress to keep it in place. It can easily be removed, although it helps keep it around your waist!
- Preservation Method: It was recently steamed and dry cleaned, and it is in its original garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Washington,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.