I bought the dress at Wedding Atelier in NYC and wore it at my June 8, 2014 wedding in Sonoma, CA. After alterations, this dress was perfect and stayed on without having to ever pull it up.
- Alterations: This dress was altered to fit my frame: 32.5 bust, 24 waist, 35 hips. I am a 32D and 110 pounds. I am 5'6 and wore 3 inch heels, but you can go up or down an inch in heels and it will work. I had this size 4 taken in to fit me and also sewed in a corset bra (size 32D) which really helps the dress stay up and look perfect. The back of the dress is very low so the seamstress aded a loop to hold in the clasp of the bra and prevent it from showing. I added five buttons to bustle the dress
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Campbell, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.