I have always dreamed of wearing an Anne Barge gown and had the opportunity to work with her at her trunk show at Kleinfelds! This dress was never worn, truly elegant “Hayley” wedding gown customized by Anne herself with silk buttons from top back of neckline to end of train. Purchased for Dec 1st wedding but wedding was postponed due to family illness.
Price includes full alterations at Kleinfeld and couture belt (same color, shown in picture) and cups to be sewn in to bust. I wear a street size 2 (my measurements are 32 1/2-26-37). Color is pearl and has an organza overlay. The gown still has tags and has never been removed from Kleinfeld packaging/box. I have tons more pictures from when I tried it on at Kleinfeld and would be happy to share upon request. Original price paid was $5150.
You are welcome to all my paperwork and a pair of size 6 1/2 Kate Spade shoes if that’s your size!
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions at all. It’s a truly elegant and beautiful gown and I want you to be comfortable and happy. I am available to chat to answer any questions you may have. This is a big purchase, I want to be sure you are comfortable.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32.5
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: n/a -dress not altered yet
- Alterations: Hem was pinned but not cut or sewn. No other alterations were made. Dress is new, never worn with all tags attached.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Embellishment
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Applique
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Dress was shipped in orginal Klenfelds box and packaging and has not been removed or touched. All original tags and packaging remain fully intact.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.