I originally wanted a simple, straight gown, but as soon as I tried on this fun, gorgeous, incredibly feminine ballgown, I knew it was for me. It is incredibly flattering and so much fun to wear! I felt like a Princess the entire night and the large skirt made for beautiful pictures. My family called it the “confection dress” because it looks so sweet and deliciously impractical. The dress will work for anyone who wants to have fun at her wedding and look like a truly romantic bride at a great price! I have more photographs available upon request.
- Alterations: The bust was taken in slightly and a bustle was added to the skirt. I have receipts for each alteration and am happy to send photographs upon request.
- Preservation Method: My dress was professionally dry cleaned after the wedding and has been hanging since then. There are no stains or damage to the dress. I am happy to box the dress and ship it, but the cleaner recommended that I keep it hanging up as long as possible.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.