I bought my Pronovias Hawai wedding gown at Botticelli’s in Bronxville, New York in 2010. I was married on August 13, 2011 and wore the dress from the church all the way through the reception.
The veil and the gown will come together, if the bride would like. Everything looks 100% brand new. It was a beautiful gown and veil. I would not have changed anything at all, i was madly in love with how i looked on my wedding day.
- Alterations: I had to order it in a size 12 due to my chest size and then get it cut down to a size 10 because of my waist size.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress and my cathedral veil preserved immediately after the wedding compliments of Botticelli's. Both are now in the preservation box in my parents house.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Bronx, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.