Maggie Sottero ivory gown I wore for my rustic mountain wedding. Purchased at Marylinn’s Bridal Botique in Pasadena, Ca.
A-line fit with ruched and embellished flattering sweetheart breast. Breast leads to a beautifully embellished fitted waist. This gown made me feel a little bit rustic and a whole lot of gorgeous on my wedding day!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Height with Shoes: 5'3
- Alterations: Professionally altered to fit dress size 4-6. Perfect hem for a petite 5'0" woman, worn with 3" heels. My bra size is 32-D. Moderately sized train with approximately 13 loop holes with color coded ties added for an amazing pick-up style bustle. Very quick and easy to bustle! I had no trouble with it coming un-bustled.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Taffeta
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Corset, Not white, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Needs to be dry cleaned. Small dirt mark noted at the end of train. Overall no stains, tears, or damaged embellishments. Please email me for payment information. Seller will be using pay pal.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Hesperia,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.