Negotiable!! The dress was a last min buy and far from what I originally picked out but do to another boutique ruining my first dress I only had 4 wks to find another one and I fell in love as soon as I tried this dress on. Unfortunately the dress was not available in my size but I had a 25 yr seamstress lined up who worked magic in a very short time after it arrived. I felt like a true princess in this gown not to much train and just enough lace detail not to over due it. I wore the gown to the reception because it was truly comfortable and I knew it would never be again. (I did have a back up dress just in case) I also used the stitching that came of the gown to place on a veil since I couldn’t find a veil to suit me.
- Alterations: The dress was taking in to 10-12 with room to be let out some. I also had the overlay lace in the neckline removed which made it look a lot more flattering. Dress has not been stained but has some soil on the inside of gown from being outside. My wedding was on the River Walk in San Antonio. I am 5'6 and 160 lbs I also wore a 3 inch heal. Dress can be shortened in length.
- Preservation Method: It has been been in a gown bag since the wedding and stored in closet . Has NOT been cleaned. Will negotiate appropriate price if getting dressed cleaned yourself. The last photo is after the reception.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Rowlett, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.