I found this dress at Anna Be bridal salon on my birthday last year. It was perfect for our summer wedding. The bodice is beautifully structured and elegant, with an inner corset style bodice, then the outer fabric on top. I fell in love with the way that layers of light fabric at the waist let it flows into an A line shape. The back of the dress is very classic vera wang. Delicate fabric ‘petals’ spill down the train of the dress, very whimsical and feminine.
- Alterations: I'm very tall and did not alter the hem at all. The back of the dress was bustled for the reception. The bodice was a bit big so I had alterations to take it in, and had the inner corset cropped at the waist to be more comfortable. I wear about a size 8 in the real world. The quality of the design and construction of the dress is very high end, and I really didn't end up wanting to tweak much at all.
- Preservation Method: Dress was cleaned at La Nouvelle in Denver. They are the best in town for high end cleaners. It has been living in a garment bag in the closet, not hermetically sealed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.