If someone had asked me the material of my dream wedding dress, I would have NEVER guessed lace, but the minute I saw this dress, I knew it was the one for me! It is Chantilly Lace with a subtle Swiss dot pattern over satin with beaded accents. The neckline is a modified sweetheart, and the style is a slim A-line with a corset on the back. Two years after the wedding, I am still receiving compliments about how classy and elegant my dress was, and I can attest that this dress is comfortable enough to kick off your heels and dance all night!
I am more than happy to send additional photos (closeups, pictures of me standing still and not spinning(!), pictures of the hemline or flower detail) to ensure that this dress gets to live another bride’s perfect day!
- Alterations: The bottom of the dress has been shortened masterfully. I am 5'4 and wore flats. There have been slight modifications made to the bust (brought in) and hips (let out), and cups were added. The dress can be bustled (I don't recall if it came that way or we added that!). Please e-mail me with ANY questions about the alterations!
- Preservation Method: This wonderful dress was specially cleaned by a dry cleaner and it has been hanging in my closet since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Cambridge, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.