This gorgeous gown is ivory and rose with a dusty taupe sash. It is a strapless sweetheart natural waist ballerina ballgown with draped bodice and Watteau back with swirling pleated train embroidery insert. It was purchased new from L’atelier Couture in Minneapolis Minnesota for $5,500. Any potential buyer can call L’atelier Couture with any questions prior to purchasing the gown.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 28.5
- Hips: 38.5
- Height with Shoes: 57
- Alterations: It has never been altered through the bust, waist, or hip, only a hem to 57 inches.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Tulle
- Neckline: Strapless
- Preservation Method: The gown hasn't been cleaned yet. Sale will include $100 gift card so that the gown can be professionally cleaned by J. Scheer in New York, who is an industry standard, and museum quality cleaning.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.