Lovely Jenny Yoo ‘Hannah’ wedding gown in ‘Antique White’ for sale. This dress is a sample size 2 and is completely unaltered. Purchased new at a small wedding boutique called The English Department.
Really beautiful soft crinkled and layered chiffon that looks even more lovely when it moves. ‘Antique White’ is a shade that falls between a soft white and an ivory. Strapless sweetheart-type neckline, fitted (but not tight) through the thigh and opens into a slight mermaid-like silhouette.
I loved wearing this dress for our wedding! It was so comfortable and easy to move around in. I hope it finds a great second home!
- Alterations: No alterations were done to this dress! I am 5'7" and wore shoes with a 3.5" heel and the dress still hit the ground. You'll see in the second photo how the dress falls. If you'd like to see more photos of the dress on, please email.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and stored in a garment bag in a cool closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Portland, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.