I fell in love with this dress from the first moment I saw it, and I hope you love it just as much! We had such a beautiful wedding– truly the perfect day. I am parting with this dress because my husband and I are going on a pilgrimage and simplifying goods we don’t use on a daily basis. It is tuff!
This gown came without tags indicating size, etc. I think because Lynn Bridal has them hand made. It has boning, is fully-lined wedding dress and has built in bra cups. The dress is a trumpet or mermaid style, and has a dramatic, open back. I got so many compliments, and it seemed everybody wanted a picture.
The bottom back buttons are “fake.” There is a zipper so that getting in and out of the dress was pretty easy. It also has a simple bustle. The dress was professionally washed, and it has been stored in acid free paper in a wedding dress box. I will send the garnet bag complimentary. If you are near Chicago, you can come take a look. Please contact me with any questions. I am happy to help you find your dream dress if this is it!
Neckline: Queen Ann
Waist: Natural Waist
Sleeve Type: Cap Sleeve
Back Detail: Open Back
Train: Court Train
Embellishment: Lace, Buttons
- Alterations: The dress was originally made for me when I was a 12, and I had it altered to an 8 when I unexpectedly lost weight. I am 5'8" and wear a 38B. (There is room in the cup for more well-endowed brides)
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned. Stored in wedding dress box with acid free tissue.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.