I purchased the handmade dress at a sample sale at Amsterdam’s Bloomfeld Bridal : http://www.bloomfeld.nl/en/
The designer is an independent Dutch designer- she doesn’t have a label. It is the only one in the world!
It has never been worn- except to try it on.
The dress itself has several layers of tulle with lace details, the bodice is sturdy and really holds every thing in. It is a high quality, beautiful gown. I fell in love with the dress and bought it before we decided on a beach wedding.
If you are interested, make an offer! I am very willing to negotiate.
- Alterations: No alterations whatsoever.
- Preservation Method: It is stored in the original bag it came in.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.