I purchased the Hanako for my Sep 2013 wedding. It’s a beautiful gown with magnificent fabric and craftsmanship. It captured exactly the look I was going for. Unfortunately, it just didn’t fit my 5’1″ frame. The amount of fabric the seamstress would’ve had to cut off to fit me length-wise would’ve completely altered the look and feel of the dress. As a result, I had to make the tough decision to turn away from this dress and purchase a second one. I’m hoping this dress finds another bride who will love it as much as I did/do!
- Alterations: ** No alterations!! ** This gown is brand new, never worn, never altered with tags still on it!
- Preservation Method: Brand new, mint condition, in original Enzoani bridal garment bag. The dress is hung up high enough so there are minimal wrinkles in the train.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Centreville, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.