Gorgerous one shoulder dress with architectural asymmetrical neckline. Trumpet style with tool and easy to use bustle – just match the 3 numbers to each other and it’s done! Zip up back with added covered buttons (although you do not need to button them up). Hook and eye closure and snap for the waist band. Very easy to use and wear! This dress was dry cleaned and preserved. There is some light dirt marks underneath but nothing shows from the outside. The satin buttons have little marks on them but not sure what from – You really have to look at it to see them and can easily be replaced or recovered.
Original dress price was $4000.00.
Dress measures 57″ length in the front and approximately 80″ in the back before the bustle.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'8"
- Alterations: Bought a size 8 but was altered several inches around so more like a size 6. We only altered the body, the length worked great! See measurements for exact sizing.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Satin, Silk
- Neckline: One Shoulder
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned and comes in the preservation box.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Sacramento, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.