I Loved this dress the moment I bought it. I wore it at my ceremony and wedding. I bought it at Bridal Impressions in Harrisonburg VA and I had it altered to add more coverage and bling to the front and back. it looked beautiful in pictures and is a excellent ceremony dress!
- Alterations: there is a front panel added to the dress for extra cleavage cover-up and there are panels on the side for a more covered look. there are hand sewn embroidery added to the whole dress as well for a more glistening look!
- Preservation Method: it was fully cleaned by a experienced cleaner after the wedding. the cleaning cost $100.00 the dress has been in the bag, never worn or taken out except to have pictures taken of it on 12/22/2014
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: shenandoah, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.