I purchased this for my wedding, but in the end I went with a different dress that was better suited to my modern venue. I love this dress and even considered keeping it in hopes of wearing it one day, but alas, I am selling it. It was only tried on once. Here are some links to listings of the dress with descriptions. (which is no longer available):
Here is the description from SHOPBOP:
A swingy ’70s silhouette with a vintage feel. Allover beading lends a subtle weight to this cream lace dress. Hook-and-eye closure at the crossover neckline and satin sash at the gathered elastic waist. Spaghetti straps. Fully lined. Semi-sheer.
* 60″ long, measured from shoulder.
* Fabrication: Lace.
* 73% cotton/27% nylon with stretch-silk lining.
* Dry clean.
Please feel free to contact me with shipping questions. I am flexible and can ship anywhere in the USA.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: There have been no alterations. The dress is in its original condition and was only tried on once. It is still in the garmet bag it came in
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Beach, Belt/Sash, Bohemian, Glamorous, Vintage
- Condition: New
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: still in original packaging
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Newport Beach, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.