A Liancarlo gown, that was worn this September at my wedding. It is a formfitting shape, but feels incredibly classic and glamorous. The floral appliques add so much to the gown, and I cannot begin to say how comfortable it was! I wore this with the matching cathedral veil with guipure flower appliques, and will add this in with the purchase of the gown.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 34 7/8
- Waist: 27 3/8
- Hips: 44
- Height with Shoes: extra 3 inches added
- Alterations: Very basic alterations. I had it shortened 1 inch, still very long. I had it taken in about 1 inch in the bust and waist area, just so it felt a little more secure. The tailor also added a beautiful invisible bustle to the back, so that the train was lifted at the reception. She did a center tie, then two tiny button attachments on either side of the ribbon, creating a sort of waterfall effect...very pretty.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Embellishment, Lace
- Neckline: Boatneck
- Style: Applique, Classic, Floral, Glamorous
- Preservation Method: Was dry cleaned and preserved immediately after the wedding at a reputable wedding dress cleaner in Seattle.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.