I chose this dress for the romantic look and silhouette. It’s so flowy and feminine and fit my rustic-chic wedding to a T. Here is the description as stated on the Ivy & Aster site:
V neck surplus bodice leads up to chiffon shoulder straps that twist at the upper back and attach to the lower back. Full ball skirt has soft pickups throughout.
100% silk chiffon
Inner tulle crinoline
Adjustable inner bustier for a perfect fit
Here is the dress on the Ivy & Aster site: http://www.ivyandaster.com/collections/long-bridal-gowns/products/griffin#.Up4Lh6WqyIY
- Alterations: Under arms are taken in for a better fit. There is a seam along the under-bust line to keep the dress fitted in front. Current alterations can be removed. This dress was worn in an outdoor wedding, so there is a very slight discoloration along the bottom hemline in some areas. It is not visible unless you're really looking for it. As you can see in my third photo, the dress is very ruffly and flowy along the bottom so it is very forgiving if you also need to wear it outside. It doesn't show the outdoor dust like a normal dress would throughout your night (one reason why I chose it and loved it!). This dress was professionally cleaned after the wedding and has not been touched since.
- Preservation Method: Dress was worn in July 2013. It was professionally cleaned after that and has been wrapped in plastic and a garment bag (hanging) ever since. It has a cardboard bodice in it as well so it keeps its shape.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.