This dress was the perfect nod to our vintage country wedding. Not only was I fortunate to meet the designer of this gown, Vatana Watters, and be featured in Glamour Magazine Weddings online – this dress, and our wedding were featured on my photographers blog as well as in D Weddings Magazine online and in print. I have included the links below for you to browse. I wore this dress only one day in my life and it was definitely the most joy-filled moment. I hope the next owner loves it as much as I did!
Meeting the Designer: http://www.glamour.com/weddings/blogs/save-the-date/2013/08/people-are-gonna-freak-when-th.html
Photographers Blog: http://www.kristinnicoleblog.com/classic-oaks-ranch-wedding-katie-michael
D Weddings Magazine Article: http://dweddings.com/2014/02/28/katie-hardee-michael-irsaneous/
- Alterations: My Great Aunt purchased this dress for me in Texas at a salon in Fort Worth called Bliss Bridal about a 10 months before the wedding. We purchased a size 6 because I have a broad upper body but my tailor in New York, where I live, took it down in the body to basically a size 2. I also wanted the dress to be slightly more fitted under my bottom so I had her take it in a little to hug my bum - but just slightly you can see in the images. Dress Image: http://watters.com/Product/WattersBrides/1049B/ I am happy to send you additional images!
- Preservation Method: This dress was sent promptly after the wedding to Wedding Gown Preservation Company in Endicott, New York where it was professionally cleaned and preserved. There are no stains or tears on this dress and it is in amazing condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.