The moment I saw this dress, I fell completely in love. It was exactly what I’d envisioned for our small, farm/rustic, outdoor ceremony. The dress is so beautifully unique and romantic. I received countless compliments and messages after the wedding about the dress! It was purchased brand new from Anthropologie/BHLDN online in 2012 and worn once for our April wedding.
“Undeniably bohemian, Tracy Reese’s floor-length crocheted lace design is dotted with globe buttons and encircled by grosgrain at the waist. A keyhole nape makes for dramatic exits; simply tuck a wildflower behind your ear for maximum effect. A Tracy Reese original, exclusive to BHLDN. Side zip.”
- Alterations: No alterations made. The BHLDN fit guide for this dress is as follows: Bust 35, natural waist 27, hips 37.
- Preservation Method: Worn once on wedding day, stored in protective hanging BHLDN garment bag in climate-controlled closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Mobile, AL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.