I absolutely love this dress and it was one of my favorite parts about my May 2014 wedding. This dress is sold out and very hard to find so I purchased it second hand from a bride who was selling it. This dress has been lightly worn and it is in great shape. Any questions, please ask away! The description from the BHLDN site is below:
Undeniably bohemian, Tracy Reese’s floor-length crocheted lace design is dotted with globe buttons and encircled by grosgrain at the waist. A keyhole nape makes for dramatic exits; simply tuck a wildflower behind your ear for maximum effect. A Tracy Reese original, exclusive to BHLDN. Side zip. Professionally clean. Imported. This silhouette is fitted through bodice and hips. For best fit, size to your curviest measurement.
-Can be shortened; using an experienced bridal tailor is recommended
-Falls 44″ from natural waist
-Rayon and nylon shell; raw edge hem
-Attached silk slip
-Model height: 5′ 10″
- Alterations: This dress is a size 6 and has not been altered at all.
- Preservation Method: The dress will arrive dry cleaned and ready to wear in its original BHLDN garment bag with wooden BHLDN hanger.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Jersey City, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.