This dress was purchased at Twirl Boutique in Lexington, Kentucky. I loved the slightly off-white color, the elegant lace, and how the 3/4 length bolero matched perfectly in color and lace design. I had that tacked inside the dress lightly, so it can be worn again or easily removed, if the bride prefer’s the sleeveless look. This dress buttons up the back and has a short, elegant train. It also has an attached champagne sash. I am 5’5” and wanted to wear flats, so I ordered this dress a little short– the length was perfect.
- Alterations: The dress was taken in a little on top and bustled with a 3 point bustle. The 3/4 sleeve bolero was lightly sewn inside the bust of the dress.
- Preservation Method: This dress was worn for 5 hours on a cool April Sunday. We didn't have dancing and I didn't feel that I sweated in the dress, so cleaning is optional and at the discretion of the buyer. There are no perspiration marks/stains on the dress or bolero.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Lexington, KY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.