Its a very romantic looking dress, and since we had our wedding at an old Victorian mansion in Cape May, NJ, it was perfect. It was my second marriage, so its Ivory in color, and I changed the ribbon from the back corset to black. The gown is lace with small pearl beading throughout. I have the original Certificate of Authenticity and receipts. I hate to sell it, but my hubby and I are taking a round the trip for a year, and I will have no where to store it anymore.
- Alterations: As mentioned, I changed the ribbon color to black. I'm 5'4" and wore 3" heels with it. I don't believe it needed much alterations- pretty much a true size 8. On the receipt, it says Bust: 35, Waist: 27/8, and hips: 39. I had the train shortened from the original style since I was walking down stairs to the alter.
- Preservation Method: It was professionally cleaned after the wedding and has not been out of the plastic since. It has no stains or damage.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: ENGLEWOOD, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.