this dress was purchased at a locally owned store in my parents’ hometown. it’s simple enough for my tastes, but dressy enough for my mother’s. I love the lace overlay and the gold & white color– a modern take on a traditional fashion. I think that the BEST part of this dress is the lace up back; I was determined not to fret about what size I was for the wedding & I didn’t want to feel stuffed inside my dress like many of my girlfriends had been. The lace up back was a beautiful & functional detail. On the day of the wedding, I was able to easily slip into this gorgeous dress & then eat as much delicious food as I wanted at the reception!
- Alterations: the dress is in excellent condition. I had the seamstress make sure that I could bustle the dress easily for the reception & dancing because I was terrified of someone stepping on it & ripping it. I am happy to say that it held up beautifully!
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned post wedding & has been hanging untouched in a closet ever since. It's still as gorgeous & beautiful as the day I first put it on.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.