Bought a formal dress, then fell in love with this more casual, breezy bohemian one from Australian designer Grace Loves Lace. Tried it on twice, but ended up going with the more formal one. Ivory swiss embroidered lace bodice with scoop neck and back and hand beaded cap sleeves. Floaty lined silk chiffon skirt. Perfect for mountaintop weddings, craggy beach weddings, and sweet barn weddings. So light and easy and romantic.
More pictures and details here: http://graceloveslace.com.au/collections/new-clare/
- Alterations: It was made according to my measurements -- Bust 86 cm Waist 65 cm Hip: 90 cm Heel to Shoulder in shoes: 140 cm Shoulder to waist 37 cm I wear anywhere from a 2 to an 8 in street clothes, but the bodice has a nice stretch to it and the skirt has lots of room for dancing, so I think it should work for many shapes.
- Preservation Method: Stored in original box with tags. The box got a little smushed when it was first shipped from Australia to Brooklyn (though the dress was unharmed) so I'd probably ship it to you in something more sturdy.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.