I bought this dress shortly after I became engaged in the summer of 2013. Unfortunately, I am realizing that it is not going to fit the theme of my wedding. It is such a beautiful dress, fits perfectly, and is exactly what I dreamed of, but my wedding is heading in a different direction. I guarantee though, that anyone who tries this dress on will fall instantly in love with it. You can’t ever go wrong with Maggie Sottero!
- Alterations: This beautiful dress is an A-line and has a corset back so it can be tightened/loosened to fit a variety of sizes. I am 5'7" without heels and the length has been tailored to accommodate my height with a 3" heel, or someone who is 5'6" with 4" heels, etc. It is all over lace with intricate beading appliques, with a beautiful champagne underlay.
- Preservation Method: The dress has recently has been professionally cleaned and comes in a garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.