I bought this dress from a precious dress boutique called Kelly’s Closet in Atlanta. The shop appeals to the bohemian/non-traditional bride who is still very glamorous. My fiancé and I are getting married at a beautiful Tuscan Estate that carries a very Euro-centric vibe. My style appeals to our wedding very much and having this gorgeous bohemian style dress was the seemingly perfect fit. However, I went back and forth with feeling like my dress was too predictable for me. I wanted to show up in something that would not be quite as predictable as my beautiful dress, because the reality was that my style totally speaks to the identity of this Claire masterpiece. I bought my dress the day of my appointment as a brand new dress. THIS DRESS HAS NEVER BEEN WORN OR USED (it remains in the CP protective dress bag I picked it up in!) I took it home with me and decided to keep shopping. As much as I love it, I decided to go with another choice. The dress is breathtaking. It is a gorgeous cotton underlay with the detailed lace-covering (incentive = it is SO comfortable!). The front is a deep-V neckline that grazes the tips of the shoulders and flows into a 3/4 open sleeve. The embroidery detail is primarily at the bottom of the dress and on the sleeves. The back is also a deep-V that exposes the whole upper back and shoulders. GORGEOUS. It is definitely a special dress for a very specific bride. It is a dress for someone who has great confidence and knows that they make the dress, the dress doesn’t make them. This dress helps continue to tell a story and is, in itself, so so special.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 6
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: There have been NO alterations made to this dress! I purchased it as a standard sample size because my rib cage is somewhat wide. I am more of an hourglass/inverted pyramid body type. It was amazing how this dress elongated my body. I am only 5 ft 4" and it did not matter. The dress is in perfect condition and without flaw. It is ready for alterations and anyone of you interested buyers would not be working around any of my personal adjustments. The dress has not been put through anything other than a simple car ride home.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Bohemian
- Preservation Method: The dress has not been cleaned or stored. It is brand new, just arrived to my home, and is hanging up in the dress bag provided by the shop.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Woodstock, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.