This is a couture dress made for a celebrity wedding. It has never been worn as the wedding never happened. It was purchased by our personal shopper at a Badgley Mischka Couture Show at Nieman Marcus. It had just been tried on by Pamela Anderson. A similar gown was just worn by Kate Mara to the 2012 Emmy’s.
This stunning dress is fit for a royal wedding and made for a woman with wonderful curves. You will be absolutely beautiful on your wedding day. The thousands of hand sewn beads represent the thoughtfulness of your days ahead as a couple committed to patience and care.
The owner had additional fabric sewn so that you can have matching shoes, a veil and headpiece. It fits wonderfully for women in the 4-6 range with an hour-glass shape. It has seams that can be tailored and the extra fabric would allow you to size up or down. The length of the dress is 58 inches, and can be extended with the additional fabric. Depending on your exact proportions and heel size, you could be 5’4 to 5’10 and wear the dress beautifully!
Happiness, love and peace to the fortunate bride. If you love the dress and have serious interest and the Love Story of your life, let me know and we can figure out the $.
- Alterations: There is no wear or tear. The dress is in perfect, original condition. No alterations have been made. It is not faded, nor showing signs of any aging.
- Preservation Method: It has been kept in a box in a smoke-free, pet-free, temperature controlled environment.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Wayne, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.