This never-been-worn couture dress was purchased at a Badgley Mischka Couture Show at Nieman Marcus. A similar gown was just worn by Kate Mara to the 2012 Emmy’s.
This stunning dress is fit for a royal wedding or gala event. You will be absolutely beautiful. This is a one-of-a-kind hand-beaded dress. The thousands of hand sewn pearls and beads will awe and amaze everyone with their extraordinary design!
The dress comes with additional fabric and beaded pieces. You can have matching shoes, a wrap, a veil and/or a headpiece. The dress fits women in the size 4-6 range. It has seams that can be tailored and the extra fabric would allow you to size up or down. The length of the dress is 58 inches, and can be extended with the additional fabric. Depending on your exact proportions and heel size, you could be 5’4 to 5’10.
Happiness, love and peace to the fortunate woman to wear this gown.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made. Original, pristine condition. Never worn.
- Preservation Method: It has been carefully stored in a cedar closet securely. Free from pets, dust, smoke and any other pollutant. It is perfect!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Wayne, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.