This is a couture dress made for a celebrity wedding. It has never been worn as the wedding never happened. It was purchased by our personal shopper at a Badgley Mischka Couture Show at Nieman Marcus. It had just been tried on by Pamela Anderson. A similar gown was just worn by Kate Mara to the 2012 Emmy’s.
This stunning dress is fit for a royal wedding or gala event and made for a woman with wonderful curves. You will be absolutely beautiful. No one will have seen a handbeaded dress like this. The thousands of hand sewn pearls and beads will awe everyone who sees you!
The owner had additional fabric and beaded pieces created so that you can have matching shoes, a wrap, a veil and/or a headpiece. It fits wonderfully for women in the 4-6 range with an hour-glass shape. It has seams that can be tailored and the extra fabric would allow you to size up or down. The length of the dress is 58 inches, and can be extended with the additional fabric. Depending on your exact proportions and heel size, you could be 5’4 to 5’10 and wear the dress beautifully!
Happiness, love and peace to the fortunate woman to wear this gown. If you love the dress and have serious interest, please let me know and we can figure out the $.
- Alterations: No alterations have been made. Original, pristine condition. Never worn.
- Preservation Method: It has been carefully stored in a cedar closet securely. The Nieman's Box is still wonderful. Free from pets, dust, smoke and any other pollutant. It is perfect!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Wayne, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.