I bought this wedding dress at a foreclosed wedding shop sale. It was their brand new dress they had at the store and as I was one of the first customers to walk in, I got the first dibs on the dresses. The wedding shop had removed the label. So I have no idea what brand it is. I ended up wearing it for 2 hours on my engagement photoshoot. But the lace/jewel sequence on the dress is absolutely beautiful without overpowering.
- Alterations: The chest area had to be taken in as it was too big for me.
- Preservation Method: As I didn't wear it for more than 2 hours few months ago, I had not cleaned it and it will be sold as is. I have factored this into the cost for the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.