I wore this beautiful gown for the ceremony, first dance, and dinner, before changing into a shorter dress for the rest of the reception. This gown is classic and timeless, and I received countless compliments on it. It was also so comfortable, especially for an outdoor summer wedding! Please contact me for more pictures of this gorgeous gown in action!
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 0
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: I had the straps shortened a bit, though the extra length of the straps was not cut off, so I believe they could be made longer again if need be. The dress originally had a short train, which I had removed so that it would be easy to walk in the dress.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Not white
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: I got married in early June and had the dress dry-cleaned immediately after the wedding. It is currently hanging in a closet in my pet-free, smoke-free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New Hope,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.