This dress is in excellent condition! It is no longer available from JCrew. It was worn once then dry cleaned. The timeless JCrew Goddess Dress exudes understated glamour. Made of midweight silk tricotine fabric (known for its substantial feel and elegant drape), this dress has a refined look. Skinny crossback straps. Fitted crossover bodice with shirring at straps. Back zip. A-line skirt, front falls to the floor, back has small train. I had a full silk lining added as well as a blue raw silk sash. In addition, I used a lace short sleeve shrug from BHLDN. The price paid reflects the dress cost ($575), alterations ($150), and lace shrug cost ($175).
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 32
- Height with Shoes: 5'11
- Alterations: I had a full silk lining added as well as a blue raw silk sash. In addition, I used a lace short sleeve shrug from BHLDN.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace, Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Beach, Bohemian
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: The dress was worn once then dry cleaned, stored in a garment bag in a smoke free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Wolcott,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.