Married my next door neighbor October 1999. Soon to celebrate 15 years together. We had a simple wedding in the South. We paid for everything so kept costs at a minimum including my dress. I wanted a simple, not overly lacey dress for not too much money. I looked at 3 or 4 dress shops and had originally found this one on my first stop. Purchased at David’s Bridal. Wedding was at daytime and I wore the dress from 12 noon until about 8 p.m.
Dress is Ivory, fitted, high waist with straps and a jacket with snow cap sleeves. Very simple with lace at the bottom and bottom of jacket. Jacket has buttons up the back. My plan was to take the jacket off at the reception but I really liked the jacket and ended up keeping it on. Train is not very long, average.
The Veil is included in the price. Veils are very expensive for nothing. I bought a very simple (I mean very simple) veil and then had my aunt add some beading to the edges and the headband. See side picture of me of the veil.
- Alterations: No additions were done to this dress and very little hem at the bottom. I am 5 ft. 5 inches.
- Preservation Method: Dress was cleaned and preserved in a David's Bridal preserved kit I purchased.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Woodstock, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.