This was my wedding dress in June 2014. it is lovely. The mix of ivory with gold tulle and the tea length make it versatile for multiple fun/formal occasions. I dressed it down with cowboy boots.
The gown comes with ivory ribbon straps which can be optionally tucked in to make it strapless, as worn by the model on the cover photo. Ivory ribbon sash included.
The gown is in perfect condition. I had it made to order, and it has only been worn for one wedding =)
- Alterations: The bodice has professionally been taken in about a centimeter to make it approximately a size 4 (fitted around the rib cage and bust only. Waist and hips area are loose tulle and will accommodate most anyone). Rib cage is 32-34.
- Preservation Method: No cleaning needed as dressing, photos, wedding and reception totaled less than 5 hours. It has lived carefully closeted since. Dress is ready to wear with light steaming of tulle.
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Portland, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.