This unique dress for a new princess. It has been worn only for one day in July 2014, was purchased brand new in NYC. This dress is made in Barcelona, Spain. It’s beautiful with European silk tulle fabric. It’s light, elegant, fairy-like, and the skirt opens up flying while rotating. It is airy, light, and makes you look like a princess. It has been cleaned by professional dry cleaner (no extra cost for you). I got so many complements for this dress, it has made my day and I am happy to send it to its second home to make another beautiful bride happy. It gives you a gorgeous vintage look. The cathedral length skirt is magnificent and the petals make you feel like walking among fresh blossoms with every single step. It is an easy dress to pack and maintain after the wedding. It’s light and airy and the silk tulle doesn’t get wrinkly at all. The dress will be shipping from Los Angeles to anywhere. The dress is dry cleaned and is ready to be worn again. The cost of dry cleaning is already included in the price of the dress. From Pronovias: “Soft tulle skirt. V-draped bodice with organza petal appliqus on straps and at the waist. Flounced skirt with petals at the hem.”
- Alterations: It has been altered to fit my size. I am 5'6" and wear 3" heel shoes, 130 Ib and 34D/DD bra. My street size is normally 4 or 6.
- Preservation Method: The dress is in its original case cover.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Princeton, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.