This one of a kind dress is prepared by Gilles Montezin, a well-known NY based French designer. He used to make dresses for Opera in Paris and this dress was inspired from 18th century fashion. The designer is featured in films such as Sex and the City. The bodice of the dress is slightly altered from original “L’amour” design, which makes it one of a kind.
This enchanting modern day fantasy ball gown marries the combination of a silk faille corset bustier with a silk shantung organza skirt adorned with textured hand-pleated flowers throughout its flowing skirt. Unique silk taffeta ruffles at the back provides extra dimension and 18th century look to the dress.
- Alterations: no alterations.The dress is in pristine condition. I got married on July 2013 at a museum and I wore the dress for a total of 6 hours. There is no visible wear or tear or any flaw. The dress can be easily taken down or let out with an experienced seamtress. Dress is as new as it could be. You can contact me if you have any questions. Only serious inquiries please.
- Preservation Method: The dress is in pristine condition. It was professionally dry cleaned right after the wedding and they did an excellent job. It is ready to wear for the lucky bride.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.