One of a kind, handmade couture wedding gown made in NY by a well-known French designer; Gilles Montezin. This dress was inspired from 18th century victorian fashion. The bodice of the dress is slightly altered from original “L’amour” design, which makes it one of a kind.
The fabric is combination of a silk faille corset bustier with a silk shantung organza skirt adorned with textured hand-pleated flowers throughout its flowing skirt. Unique silk taffeta ruffles at the back provides extra dimension and 18th century look to the dress. Its unique and confortable bustier is designed to make your waist so thin that you won’t believe it!
- Alterations: no alterations.The dress is in pristine condition. I got married on July 2013 at a museum and I got the dress professionally cleaned and preserved right after my wedding. There is no visible wear or tear or any flaws. Bustle is ready. The dress can be easily taken down or let out with an experienced seamtress. You can contact me if you have any questions.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally dry cleaned and preserved right after the wedding and they did an excellent job. I didn't include the cleaning price (400$) to the selling price. It is ready to wear for the lucky bride.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.