I bought this once worn dress a few months ago for my September 2014 wedding. I love it! Unfortunately, I’ve decided to go more casual for the wedding.
With all the lace and satin dresses out there, this dress is unique swiss dot silk organza dress that’s fitted and flowy. It is a flattering ivory color that would suit all skin colors. It drapes marvelously and hugs all the right curves. It has a zipper down the back with “faux buttons” all the way down the back for that classic look.
The dress was worn for only a few hours to ceremony only.
Here is the runway video:
-The dress is missing one button in the back
-It also has a little tear near to top of the zipper (not noticeable)
Height w/shoes: 5′ 5″
Since I have not worn this dress to my wedding, the pictures posted are from the previous bride. I can provide more detailed photos of the dress.
- Alterations: The tag on the dress is a size 10, but was altered to fit a street size 0. Other alterations: -silk charmeuse sash in a matching ivory color -added a beautiful pearl-and-crystal flower brooch that is easily detachable -bustle (color coded for ease)
- Preservation Method: It has been stored in a breathable dress bag in a smoke and pet free home. It has not been dry cleaned, but has no visible stains.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.