The dress is BREATHTAKING! It is a full-length Maggie Sottero sheath gown, in Champagne with Silver/Gold accent. It features Midas worthy embellishments, has metallic embroidery coupled with linear beading, and a plunging V-neckline, accented with illusion tulle and zipper back closure.
It was the perfect dress for both my destination wedding and home reception renewal event on New Year’s Eve.
When I began shopping for wedding dresses, this gown popped up in my searches and I instantly fell in LOVE. I had tried on dozens of dresses, but did not feel comfortable choosing a dress until I had the opportunity to try this show -stopper. At that time, the dress was a recent runway hit, and was not yet available in stores, in my area. I literally had to track down the sample gown used in the runway shows, drive to NYC, and try on the dress. It was all worth it, because the minute I had it on, I told the sales associate, “I’ll take it!” I was the “fastest” bride that she had ever worked with.
When you know, you know, and this dress is FANTASTIC!
- Alterations: Slight alterations were made to the dress, to fit it to my body. I had the areas under the arm, and near the zipper closure taken in. No cuts were made, and it can easily be modified again, whether letting out or taking in, to fit the buyers size.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and kept in plastic garment bag, hung in a closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.