A classic ballerina-style bought in Santa Monica CA. Ivory Silk satin Organza and Charmeuse fabrics. A-line with Crystalline beaded bodice and spaghetti straps, scoop neck and natural waistline. Gown extends to the floor and train flows from back of the skirt about 1.5 feet . (gathers up in bustle after ceremony). I also have included for free a gorgeous Jithus veil (cathedral length, 108″x20″) that looks amazing with dress. (paid $285). preserved in box together.
Dress worn for a short wedding- approx 4 hours on a lovely May day. Absolutely no stains or issue. Then it was beautifully preserved immediately.
- Alterations: french bustle added. Altered to measure: 34 1/4 bust, 25 1/4 waist, 38 hip
- Preservation Method: Preserved and cleaned in professional preservation box with veil since 2001. (day after wedding)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: BOSTON, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.