I bought this gown in 2014 from the Vera Wang boutique on Madison Avenue in NYC. They sell it under their “iconic” collection for $8K (almost $9K after taxes.)
I wore it once on my wedding day – it was my dream dress! It’s in perfect condition and I had it cleaned and preserved the week after my wedding by a Vera Wang approved cleaner. I can supply more pictures as well as proof of payment/cleaning as requested.
- Alterations: I lucked out and the dress fit me off the rack. There was a minor alteration to the bust, but for the most part there are no major changes.
- Preservation Method: I had it cleaned and preserved a few days after my wedding by a Vera Wang approved cleaner. I have the receipt and owner # so you can call to verify if requested.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.