This beautiful Reem Acra gown is from the Spring 2006 line. It was purchased in April 2006 from Marshall Fields (not Macy’s) in Chicago, IL. The dress was also altered by Marshall Fields. The wedding was in July 2007 and the dress was only worn once. It has since been professionally dry cleaned. The train of the dress is set for a French bustle. The back of the dress is sheer with beautiful beading throughout the back and front bodice.
- Alterations: This dress was originally a size 12, has been altered to a street size 6. Also the bottom was altered to be 5'7" height.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned. Stored in a zip bag. I noticed there is a very slight discoloration at the very bottom (see picture) from moving/storage, so I marked it down even further in case you want to have it cleaned. Comes from a smoke free household.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Glendale, WI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.