The dress was bought it India for my engagement this year. I only wore it for an hour and changed into another dress as per the Indian tradition and have never worn since then. This is an oxblood shimmer georgette sari designed with stone, sequins, and zardozi embroidery. Decorative patch work along the border is accentuated with elaborate patterns embellished with zardozi and sequins tube work. This awe-inspiring border caught my attention while hunting for a beautiful sari. This designer sari also includes an alluring oxblood georgette padded blouse with cap sleeves, and deep back neck. Heavy work on this blouse has definitely added elegance to my style.
Overall, this draping Ritu Kumar’s replica has put me on the spotlight, and everyone was blown away by the sari’s grand work. I would recommend anyone and everyone to buy this sari if you are interested into Indian wear or if you are considering in Indian Fusion wear. I promise you will be content with the product as much as I was and even more. Though this is an expensive dress, it was worth the hour I wore it.
Note: Please ignore the label and street size that was mentioned, the size that matters in saris is the blouse size. Please message for blouse size.
- Alterations: There have been no alterations done except to the blouse. If you would like to know the size of this blouse, please send me a message and I will answer your inquiries. This sari has not been damaged, and is in perfect condition.
- Preservation Method: This sari has always been dry cleaned and I refold at least once a month to avoid ripping on creases.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.