My gorgeous J Crew Genevieve dress was bought new and unworn but secondhand online in 2010. However, I got pregnant and couldn’t wear it after all. I was heartbroken and have kept it for a few years as I couldn’t bear to part with it. It’s made from Radzimir silk and is so flattering and sumptuous.
But now I feel it just needs to be worn and loved! It’s been purchased twice (I’m not sure why the original owner was selling) but it’s so perfect and beautiful that someone needs to wear this dress and fulfill its destiny already ;-)
The tag is still on the dress but the label has been marked.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: will fit A to small C cup
- Waist: Approx 29inches under bust
- Hips: N/A (full skirt)
- Height with Shoes: Dress is approx 60inches from top of strap to hem
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Modern
- Condition: Sample
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: It has been stored in its original packaging and professionally drycleaned last week (not that it needed it, I just wanted to make sure it's fresh before selling).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Auckland, AL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.