This is my beautiful Vera Wang Genevieve dress in Ivory from her Fall 2011 Collection. I purchased this from the Vera Wang store on Madison Avenue in New York City in 2012. I wore this to my summer ballroom wedding at the Hotel ZaZa, a classy chic boutique hotel in Houston, TX. The ivory sash made with crystal embroidery was also purchased at Vera Wang for $1,200. The sash is not attached, so you can remove it and replace with one of your choice. My cathedral veil was purchased at David’s Bridal and is White by Vera Wang. The total purchase price of dress + sash + veil was $5,522 (includes taxes)
Description & Inspiration of the dress by Vera Wang here: http://www.verawang.com/veraunveiled/2011/06/behind-the-dress-genevieve/
Description & Inspiration of the veil by Vera Wang here:
Neckline: Sweetheart (Strapless)
Waistline: Natural Waist
Sleeve Style: Strapless
Dress Length: Floor Length
- Alterations: I had a basic alteration which included the hem, alterations to bodice to ensure proper fit and the bustle. I also had the back line lowered on bodice.
- Preservation Method: My dress was cleaned and preserved by Vere Wang's preferred cleaning and restoration company. The dress has been cleaned and preserved by Madam Paulette in NYC.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Houston, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.