The Vera Wang Gemma dress is the most beautiful and romantic dress I have ever seen. It is pure, simple, elegance, and will make any bride that wears it feel like a fairy tale princess. It is a beautiful combination of French tulle and organza. No matter how many dresses I tried on, I was always convinced that Gemma was “THE dress”. It does an amazing job of showing off your curves and making you look tall and slim. The detail and workmanship that went into making this dress is second to none. Vera Wang definitely did NOT disappoint with this gown. I bought the dress from Erin Cole Couture Bridal in Costa Mesa, CA–which is one of only a very few locations that carry Vera Wang gowns in CA. Included with the gown are original tag, the original receipt, certificate of authenticity card and Vera Wang garment bag.
- Alterations: The dress had a few minor alterations done by a tailor who specializes in Vera Wang gowns and does alterations for the "stars". Alterations include: Slightly taken in around the waist and lower thigh (to give it that little bit of extra silhouette and mermaid look), Traditional Bustle added, and bra cups sewn in. Measurements: Bust: 34 1/4 Waist: 27 3/4 Hip: 38 1/8 Height: I'm 5'2" and wore 4 inch heels (dress was slightly shortened for this 5'6" height)
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally dry cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Torrance, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.