I wore this Vera Wang Gemma dress for my wedding in August 2013 and I loved every part of it. I’m selling it now to share the magic with another bride at a more affordable price than purchasing new in the boutique.
Some details about me and the dress:
– I purchased it new from the Vera Wang flagship store in NYC in 2012.
– It is ivory and has blush blizzard beading in the skirt.
– The label size is a 10 and it was taken in to my measurements (34″ / 28″ / 38.5″)
– All alterations were done by Vera Wang Madison Ave.
– I am normally a street size 6.
– I am 5’5″ and wore 4″ heels on my wedding day.
– The dress has been cleaned and preserved by Madame Paulette in NYC. You’ll get it like new.
- Alterations: Alterations were minimal and included taking the dress in an inch at the waist and hips and slightly raising the hem line. The dress has a bustle and sewn-in cups. All alterations were done by Vera Wang Madison Ave.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been cleaned and preserved by Madame Paulette in NYC, the only and official dress preservationist recommended by the Vera Wang flagship in NYC. You'll get the dress like new. Cleaning and preservation is worth $1000+ and the cost is covered by me.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.