I purchased the dress from Juliana’s Bridal in Rochester, New York.
I wore the dress for my island wedding in August 2013 – it was so light and elegant that it made a summer wedding comfortable!
The asymmetrical draping of the lace makes it almost universally flattering – I don’t think my butt has ever looked better! It makes anyone look like they have perfect curves. I guess that is the beauty of Monique Lhuillier dresses.
Color – Ivory
Fabric – Chantilly Lace
Cut – Strapless, asymmetrical pleated with modified trumpet skirt
- Alterations: I had minor alterations done - took it in about half an inch at the bust and waist. There is room for more and it was preserved to be let out again if needed.
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry cleaned in Menlo Park, CA in October 2013. It is being stored by the dry cleaner for the time being - a personal friend, the dress is totally safe.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Menlo Park, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.